Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
Will not fit on vehicles equipped with front mount intercoolers.
Fits automatic and manual applications.
Please inspect oil filter housing for installation compatibility. Fitment confirmed with Subaru part 21311AA051
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase In Oil Capacity
(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler
(1) 2ft 2in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 2ft 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic Plate as Option in Drop Down)
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20
(2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
(1) 2Í Thermashield Silver Braided Line Protector
(1) Black Rubber Protector Square
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2006-2007 Subaru WRX
2006-2007 Subaru STI
Braided Hoses True
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Thanks for the message!
The thermostatic sandwich plate that comes with this kit is model number MMOP-SPT. We have provided a link to the product page below in case you would like to take a look. The thermostat that comes preinstalled in this plate is 185° F / 85°C.
Please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com if you have any additional questions!