- Direct fit for the 2015-2021 Subaru WRX
- Ultimate bundle includes:
- Replace all primary cooling system failure points at once to reduce vehicle downtime
- Radiator features full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Aluminum radiator provides a 117% increase in coolant capacity and a 34% increase in air surface area
- Silicone hose kits constructed from high-grade, 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Racing thermostat allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, reducing the risk of overheating in hot environments
- Fully TIG-welded aluminum coolant expansion tank provides maximum durability during repeated hot and cold transitions
- Direct-fit thermostatic oil cooler kit provides 20+°F drop in oil temperature
- Turbo blanket insulates turbo hot side to reduce engine bay temperatures and maintain turbocharger efficiency
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Restore and enhance your cooling system with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle. The Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle includes high-quality upgraded cooling components to replace items we've found to be the most failure-prone. For the 2015-2021 Subaru WRX, we've bundled together our aluminum radiator, silicone radiator hose kit, silicone ancillary hose kit, racing thermostat, aluminum coolant overflow tank, thermostatic oil cooler kit, and titanium turbo blanket.
As the stand-out component, our aluminum radiator features full aluminum construction with durable TIG-welded end tanks. This radiator provides a 117% increase in coolant capacity and a 34% increase in air surface area. These enhancements provide superior heat dissipation and optimal cooling efficiency. To supplement our robust radiator, we've included our incredibly durable silicone radiator hose kit and silicone ancillary hose kit. Mishimoto silicone hoses are constructed from high-grade 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance. For maintaining low fluid temperatures, we've included our Subaru WRX Racing Thermostat. The Mishimoto thermostat has a lower activation temperature (165.2°F) compared to the factory thermostat (190.4°F).
We've included our all-aluminum, fully TIG-welded coolant expansion tank within our Ultimate Bundle, providing maximum durability during repeated hot and cold transitions. Oil temperatures can begin to rise on vehicles driven aggressively or on track. Because of this, we've included our direct-fit oil cooler kit for the WRX, proven to drop oil temperatures by 20°F. Rounding out our Ultimate Bundle is our Titanium Turbo Blanket, explicitly designed to reduce engine bay temperatures and maintain turbocharger efficiency.
Time to re-habilitate the cooling system of your WRX with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle. As with all our products, this bundle includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Radiator
(1) Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
(1) Silicone Ancillary Hose Kit
(1) Racing Thermostat
(1) Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank
(1) Thermostatic Oil Cooler Kit
(1) Titanium Turbo Blanket
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Please reference individual pages for additional product details and specifications:
- Performance Aluminum Radiator, fits Subaru WRX 2015+
- Silicone Radiator Hose Kit, fits Subaru WRX 2015+
- Silicone Ancillary Coolant Hose Kit, fits Subaru WRX 2015+
- Racing Thermostat, fits Subaru WRX 2015+
- Aluminum Coolant Overflow Tank, fits Subaru WRX/STI 2008+
- Oil Cooler Kit, fits Subaru WRX 2015+
- Titanium Turbo Blanket, fits Subaru WRX 2015+
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20DIT Chassis Codes VA Fits Subaru WRX I4 (2.0L) 2015-2021
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!