- Universal fit to suit any high-output engine
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Universal bracket lets you mount the catch can in the most convenient and secure location
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for improved flow and extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose-barb fittings
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Patent #US D884,761
- Click Here to find out which Universal Catch Can is best for you
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Patent #US D884,761
High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. More air and fuel going into the cylinders means more blow-by working its way past the piston rings and traveling around your intake system. All that volume needs room to flow, and if you’re using a catch can, it better flow well too. Luckily, Mishimoto has created a catch can that meets those needs.
Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom capable of holding 5.3 fl. oz. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a newly engineered, CNC-machined baffle with an integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning.
The included 3/8” NPT plug in the bottom of the can allows you to drain the can without removing the bottom, or attach our available drain kit for even easier servicing. Also included with this kit is a universal bracket and mounting hardware to locate the catch can in the most convenient and secure location.
Of course, all our catch can kits come with Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection, and this kit is no exception.
(1) Universal Mounting Bracket
(1) Black, Anodized High-Flow Catch Can
(2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(1) Baffle w/ Polyurethane Filter
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-Ring
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!