- Direct fit for 2015+ VW MK7 Golf TSI/GTI/R
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 12 whp and 14 wtq on the stock tune
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Can opt for either SAI or Non-SAI system
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
- Installs in one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Volkswagen GTI has always been one of the best hot hatches out there, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t use some extra power. When put on the dyno, the Mishimoto MK7 GTI intake boasted maximum gains of 12 whp and 14 wtq using the stock tune on our test car! Those power increases, coupled with an aggressive intake tone, make this MK7 GTI intake an excellent upgrade for any street or track car. The black powder-coated airbox keeps hot air from entering the filter to help reduce air inlet temperatures. The included SAI filter and port allow this MK7 GTI intake to work with SAI or non-SAI systems. This all-inclusive kit makes for an easy, direct-fit installation that can be accomplished in one hour. Included with this MK7 GTI intake kit is the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, to ensure all components are of the upmost quality.
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
(1) Steel Airbox
(1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) SAI Filter (Optional)
(1) CNC-Machined SAI Filter Port
(1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes CXCA
Chasis Codes MK7
Fits 2015+ VW Golf R
2015+ VW GTI
2015+ VW Golf 1.8T
2015+ Audi A3 1.8T
2015+ Audi A3 2.0T
2015+ Audi S3
Pipe Diameter 3.0" (76mm) O/D
2.85" (72.4mm) I/D
Airbox Material Steel
Oiled Filter 38 g of oil on filter
Pipe Material Mandrel-Bent Aluminum
Oil Color Red
Air Filter Part Number MMAF-3005S
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!