- Direct fit for the 2003–2009 Nissan 350Z and 2003–2007 G35 coupe
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable –AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Reduces oil temperatures by 25+°F (14+°C)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto proudly announces the all-new Nissan 350Z/Infiniti G35 Coupe Oil Cooler Kit. Specially designed for your Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35, the Mishimoto oil cooler is a direct fit and works with both manual and automatic applications. Proven to reduce engine oil temperatures by 25 degrees, this oil cooler kit is a must-have for your 350Z or G35. The Mishimoto 350Z/G35 oil cooler kit is available with an optional thermostatic sandwich plate for safe daily-driver warm up and additional operating temperature control.Please note: Mishimoto fully inspects and cleans all products prior to packaging. However, it is recommended that customers flush the oil cooler with one quart of clean oil prior to installation to remove any debris accumulated during shipping. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler
(1) 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 5ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) Oil Sandwich Plate M20 (Thermostatic Plate as Option in Drop Down)
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20
(2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This oil cooler kit does not fit NISMO models.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ35DE
Chassis Codes Z33
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Pressure Drop 2-3 psi Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 Temp Difference 25°F Overall Height 12.95" Overall Length 6.44" Overall Width 1.97" Core Size 11.0" x 5.43" Inlet -10AN Outlet -10AN Also Fits 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
2003-2007 Infiniti G35 (Coupe only)
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!