- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
- Provides max gains of 18 whp / 22 wtq while maintaining safe A/F ratios
- No tune required
- Wire-reinforced silicone elbow with CNC billet fittings eliminates restrictions and improves and increases airflow capacity
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Heat-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon MAF sensor housing and integrated air straightener molded by plastic injection
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mishimoto high-flow oiled air filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Silicone elbow available in black, red, or blue
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Our engineers have put a lot of R&D hours into the Mishimoto Performance Intake for the 2016+ Chevy Camaro 2.0T. We went through several designs to get where we are now, and this will truly wake up your LGT motor with the help of extra air surging through your system.
This kit fits all two-liter 2016 Camaros and will provide dyno proven performance gains of 18 hp and 22 ft-lbs of torque. We also improved pressure drop by 21%, giving you increased airflow over stock. The airbox is made of steel and powder-coated black to help fight air intake temperatures, while our MAF housing is made of a glass-reinforced, plastic-injected mold with a built-in air straightener. The intake elbow is made of a five-ply silicone with steel wire reinforcement to prevent misshaping under vacuum and keep the engine heat at bay.
The silicone design is an improvement over the bulky plastic intake elbow, replacing the stock sound suppression chamber attached to the turbo and giving you smoother airflow throughout. We performed hundreds of miles of road testing to ensure the safety of running it on a completely stock motor, so no tune is required!
This kit comes with everything required for installation, along with a pre-oiled Mishimoto Performance Air Filter, the necessary hardware and our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Check out our engineering blog for in-depth details on the design!
(1) Silicone Intake Elbow
(1) Plastic Injection Molded MAF Sensor Housing
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Steel Airbox
(3) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!