- Direct-fit for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 60°F
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum oil sandwich plate or thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Thermostatic and non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
As car enthusiasts, we know how important it is to protect your beloved vehicle. To us, and to you, our cars and the parts they include are so valuable that they take on a life of their own. Make sure the life of your Camaro, and its turbocharged LTG under the hood, is a long one with the Mishimoto Direct-Fit Oil Cooler kit for the 2016+ Camaro 2.0T.
Available in either thermostatic or non-thermostatic configurations, our oil cooler kit incorporates a high-quality billet aluminum sandwich plate, an all-aluminum 25-row stacked heat exchanger core, and braided stainless steel lines with durable -AN fittings to cool the oil in your LTG by up to 60°F. Oil that gets too hot will not properly lubricate your engine’s internals, and that could spell disaster for your LTG, especially if you like to push the limits of your ride on the track, at the strip, or on the autocross course. This oil cooler sits behind the front bumper of your Camaro, securely mounted on the provided application-specific mounting brackets.
The Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit is available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, and includes the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets w/ Corrosion Resistant Mounting Hardware
(1) Horn Relocation Mounting Bracket
(1) 25 Row Oil Cooler (Sleek Silver or Stealth Black)
(1) 4ft 4in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with Straight -10AN Fittings
(1) 4ft 10in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with Straight and 45° -10AN Fittings
(1) M22 Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic)
(1) M22 x 1.5 Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Sandwich Plate Fitting with Dowty Seal, Black
(2) 1ft Thermal Heat Wrap
(4) Zip ties
(1) 4" Hose
This oil cooler kit retains the use of any stock oil cooler components your vehicle came with.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LTG Chassis Codes Alpha
SKU MMOC-CAM4-16 Rows 25 Fitting Size -10AN Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to ensure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.75 qt Temp Difference 60°F Overall Height 12.95" Overall Length 8.35" Overall Width 1.97" Core Size 11.0" x 7.32" x 1.97"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Will this kit be made available to those of us 2.0T ATS owners?A:
Good question, thanks for asking. Unfortunately, we haven't had a chance to test fit for the 2.0T Cadillac ATS. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, it looks like if the ATS utilizes the LTG motor and the Alpha Chassis, this should be able to fit with minor modification.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our customer service team would be happy to assist further.
ChrisBY:Christopher Black (Admin) | Oct 19, 2017