- Direct fit for the 2011–2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
- 50°F (28°C) reduction in AIT
- 88% increase in core size
- 66% increase in internal core volume and 40% increase in external fin surface area
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Features CNC Bypass Plug for 2011-2012 models
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, and most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- 11 whp and 13 tq bolt-on power increase with stock tune
- 39 whp and 33 tq bolt-on power increase with aftermarket performance tune
- 1/4" NPT drain plug incorporated into lower mount
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cool down those charge air temperatures with the Mishimoto direct-fit performance intercooler kit for the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. The small, factory intercooler sits in the bottom part of a spacious and unconventionally shaped cavity behind the front bumper, which means there’s a lot of wasted space there that could be used for cooling improvements. That’s why the Mishimoto intercooler has been cleverly engineered to feature a unique angled design to take full advantage of the space for maximum performance, boasting an 88% increase in core size, a 66% increase in internal core volume, and a 40% increase in external fin surface area.
Our all-aluminum, TIG-welded core is as tough and durable as the rest of your truck, and incorporates an NPT-threaded bung on the bottom to help deal with the condensation that the 2011-2014 F-150 is notorious for. Also included is a CNC bypass bung for 2011-2012 trucks, and a set of air diversion plates to guide ambient air directly through the core for the best performance possible. Speaking of performance, this intercooler has been dyno-tested for maximum gains using both the stock tune and a specialized tune to optimize the ECU.
The Mishimoto intercooler lowers intake temperatures by 50°F (10°C) compared to the factory part. Available in your choice of Stealth Black or Sleek Silver, every 2011-2014 F-150 EcoBoost intercooler fits with both the stock intercooler pipes and the upcoming Mishimoto performance hot and cold pipes. Each intercooler also ships with the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(3) Air Diversion Panels with Assembled Rubber Trim
(1) CNC Bypass Bung
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes 3.5L EcoBoost Fits 2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost
2015-2017 Ford Expedition 3.5L EcoBoost
2015-2017 Lincoln Navigator 3.5L EcoBoost
Tank Wall Thickness 0.157" Max Rec. PSI 50 psi Outlet 3" Inlet 2.5" Core Size 18" x 19" Overall Width 6.75" Overall Height 19" Overall Length 27.6" Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!