- Direct fit for 2011–2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost
- Dual-can setup captures blow-by from both the PCV and CCV systems
- Large 7.5 oz and 12 oz cans for longer service intervals
- In-line check valve prevents can from being pressurized under boost.
- Application-specific lines fit with stock engine cover
- Thick steel brackets won’t bend, rattle, or break under heavy abuse
- Includes stock-style quick-disconnect fittings
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Turbocharging and direct-injection are quickly becoming the go-to method for building powerful and efficient trucks. However, if not carefully maintained, they can also mean the end for your 2011–2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost.
Direct injection makes the 3.5L EcoBoost one of the most efficient engines ever fitted to the F-150. But, without the benefit of fuel washing over the back of the intake valves, blow-by is free to accumulate in the form of carbon deposits. Eventually, those carbon deposits can choke your engine and reduce its performance. Thankfully, Mishimoto has a solution.
Mishimoto's 2011–2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Catch Can Kit protects your intake tract and valves from the harmful effects of blow-by and carbon accumulation. The dual-can setup ensures that blow-by is routed away from your intake and valves in all driving conditions. Our road-proven 7.5 fl. oz. and 12 fl. oz. baffled catch cans hold more blow-by for extended service intervals. An in-line check valve ensures boost stays where it belongs, not in your catch can. Whether you're hard on the throttle or cruising around town, these cans have your engine's back.
The powder coated steel bracket is strong enough to handle any terrain a work truck or daily driver will see, and the included quick-disconnect fittings make installation a breeze. Of course, this catch can kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you can rest easy knowing your 2011–2014 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost is protected from blow-by for as long as you own it.
(2) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) 12 Fl Oz Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(1) 7.5 Fl Oz Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(4) Direct-Fit Hoses with Pre-Installed Quick-Disconnect Fittings & Check Valve
(4) CNC-Machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(2) Bronze Filter
(2) Air Diverter
(2) Internal Baffle & Rod
(2) 3/8" NPT Plug
(2) Large O-Ring
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 3.5L EcoBoost Fits 2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost
Inlet M16x1.5 Outlet M16x1.5 Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity Large Can: 12 fl oz
Small Can: 7.5 fl oz
Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!