- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost
- 10°F (5.5°C) reduction in intake air temp
- 77% increase in internal core volume
- 163% increase in external fin surface area
- CNC-machined inlets and outlets are ridged for greater holding power
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Internal fin design for maximum heat transfer with minimal pressure drop
- Fits with stock and Mishimoto 2.7L and 3.5L intercooler pipe kits
- Fits with stock intercooler fans with modification
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keep those intake air temps down! With Mishimoto’s Performance Intercooler for the 2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost, your engine will reach a better level of cooling from the help of both an increase in core volume by 77% over stock and external fin surface area by 163%. We put our core through some grueling tests to see how our design can alleviate the effects of heat soak. With temperature drops averaging 10 degrees under the stock numbers, your F-150 will take in cooler air, providing better performance and increased tuning potential.
Our intercooler design also focuses on strength. With cast end tanks and bar-and-plate construction, this core has a much greater resistance to the outside elements. Whether you need an upgraded core for the work truck or an intercooler that can efficiently handle high boost, Mishimoto has you covered. This intercooler is offered in either sleek silver or black, and it comes with our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler w/ Assembled Rubber Trim
(1) Bypass Valve Bracket
Bypass Valve Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.7L EcoBoost
Fits 2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost
2017+ Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost
2018-2019 Ford Expedition 3.5L EcoBoost
2018-2019 Lincoln Navigator 3.5L EcoBoost
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Core Thickness 4.72" Coating Powder Coated Tank Wall Thickness 0.157" Max Rec. PSI 50 psi Outlet 3.0" Core Length 19.6 Core Height 9.4" Inlet 2.5" Overall Width 7" Overall Height 9.5" Overall Length 29" Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!