- Direct fit for the 2016-2018 Ford Focus RS
- Reduces oil temperature by up to 35°F compared to stock temperatures
- Innovative bar and plate oil cooler mounts in the upper grille
- Mounting bracket also serves as an air diversion panel, directing the maximum amount of ambient air through the oil cooler
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Built in air scoop drops IAT by 6 degrees
- Includes billet aluminum oil sandwich plate or thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Nobody likes being sidelined at the track due to high engine oil temperatures. Mishimoto is here to help with a new line of efficient Focus RS parts. Some aggressive track laps can overheat your oil and wear out your engine, so our engineers have developed an oil cooling solution for your Focus RS! The Mishimoto engineers designed the heat exchanger from scratch to create one of largest oil coolers we offer, and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. This 2016 Focus RS oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler, as well as an optional thermostatic sandwich plate. As with all our Focus RS parts, the Mishimoto Focus RS Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Application Specific Mounting Bracket / Air Diversion Shield
(1) Bar and Plate Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 34in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 51in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non)
(1) Application - Specific, 3/4" 16 extended length center bolt
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:How many 1/8 NPT ports does the sandwhich plate have?A:
Thank you for reaching out to us here at Mishimoto.
For both the thermostatic model and non-thermostatic option the sandwich plate does have 2 available 1/8 NPT ports on either side of the plate.
If you have any further questions please feel free to emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesus Z.BY:Jesus Zamudio (Admin) | Jul 12, 2019