- Direct fit for all 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstrokes
- 22% greater airflow than stock 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler
- Dyno-proven 40 lb-ft torque gains without other modifications
- Cast end tanks are more durable than brazed or welded end tanks, eliminating potential leak points
- Bar-and-plate core for efficient cooling and unsurpassed strength
- No tune required–intercooler can be installed on a completely stock or modified truck
- Available in a Micro-Wrinkle Silver, Micro-Wrinkle Black, or Micro-Wrinkle Blue powder-coated finish
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2011–2016 Ford Super Duty equipped with the 6.7L Powerstroke is one of the most capable and reliable trucks on the road today. But, when Mishimoto heard about 6.7L Powerstroke air-to-water intercoolers leaking internally, we set to work making the 6.7L Powerstroke even better.
The Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler brings even more reliability to the 6.7L by ditching the stamped and stacked plate stock design. Instead, our intercooler is built with cast aluminum end tanks that are precision TIG-welded to the robust bar-and-plate core. The cast end-tanks reduce potential failure points, making them more reliable than cut and welded tanks.
Aside from being more durable than stock, the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler also flows better. Flow bench testing showed that the Mishimoto intercooler flowed 22% better than the stock cooler. On the dyno, that extra flow allowed our stock 6.7L Powerstroke to make 40 lb-ft more torque.
This cooler is available with a powder-coated sleek silver, stealthy micro-wrinkle black, or micro-wrinkle blue finish to match any style. Like all Mishimoto products, our 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Air-to-Water intercooler is covered by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Air-to-Water Intercooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This intercooler will not fit with 2017+ models with the Mishimoto 2017+ 6.7L Powerstroke Intercooler Piping installed. If you have already purchased our 2017+ intercooler piping and would like to add this intercooler, please contact our customer service team.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!