- Direct fit for all 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstrokes
- 22% greater air flow than stock 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler
- Dyno-proven 40 lb-ft torque gains without other modifications
- Cast end tanks are more durable than brazed or welded end tanks, eliminating potential leak points
- Bar-and-plate core for efficient cooling and unsurpassed strength
- No tune required–intercooler can be installed on a completely stock or modified truck
- Includes Mishimoto mandrel-bent aluminum intercooler pipes for greater durability
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Constant Tension Worm Gear Clamps
- Available in a Micro-Wrinkle Silver, Micro-Wrinkle Black, or Micro-Wrinkle Blue powder-coated finish
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2011+ Ford Super Duty equipped with the 6.7L Powerstroke is one of the most capable and reliable trucks on the road today. But, when Mishimoto heard about 6.7L Powerstroke air-to-water intercoolers leaking internally, we set to work making the 6.7L Powerstroke even better.
The Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler kit brings even more reliability to the 6.7L by ditching the stamped and stacked plate stock design. Instead, our intercooler is built with cast aluminum end tanks that are precision TIG-welded to the robust bar-and-plate core. The cast end tanks reduce potential failure points, making them more reliable than cut and welded tanks. Further durability is added by the inclusion of aluminum intercooler pipes and silicone couplers with Duracore™ Technology.
Aside from being more durable than stock, the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler also flows better. Flow bench testing showed that the Mishimoto intercooler flowed 22% better than the stock cooler. On the dyno, that extra flow provided our stock 6.7L with 40 lb-ft more torque.
This kit is available with a powder-coated sleek silver, stealthy micro-wrinkle black, or micro-wrinkle blue cooler and polished pipes to match any style. Like all Mishimoto products, our 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Air-to-Water intercooler kit is covered by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Air-to-Water Intercooler
(1) Mandrel-Bent Cold-Side Pipe
(1) Mandrel-Bent Hot-Side Pipe
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Quick-Disconnect Couplers
(4) Silicone Boots w/ Duracore™ Technology
(8) Constant Tension Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2011+ Ford Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke
Installation Torque Specs 11 ft-lbs (15N*M) recommended for all constant tension worm gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 11-14 ft-lbs (15-20N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 14 ft-lbs (20N*M) Carb Compliant EO #D-759-4 Core Thickness 4.48" Coating Powder Coated Core Length 10.59" Core Height 6.69" Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!