- Direct fit for the 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Durable 3mm-thick steel bracket mounts catch can under truck for easy servicing in minutes
- Includes CNC-machined billet aluminum oil fill neck to replace the stock air-oil-separator
- Included Mishimoto oil fill cap replaces failure-prone stock cap
- Prevents blow-by from contaminating engine oil
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Patent #US D884,761
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom with a 5.3 fl. oz. capacity. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning.
To make this kit a direct fit for your 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke, Mishimoto includes a custom-engineered, 3mm-thick steel bracket. This bracket mounts the can in an easy-to-access location under the truck using existing mounting holes. This mounting location allows for quick and easy servicing, without even opening the hood. The catch can bracket is powder-coated black to protect it from the elements and includes stainless steel hardware to withstand the test of time.
Our kit also includes a CNC-machined, black anodized, aluminum oil fill neck and machined aluminum cap. This fill neck doesn't just improve your truck's under-hood aesthetics, it also eliminates the stock air-oil-separator that drains blow-by vapors back into the engine, keeping your engine running cleaner. The durable Mishimoto aluminum oil cap replaces the failure-prone ratcheting cap so you never have to worry about a stuck cap preventing you from adding oil.
Also included with this kit is a set of direct-fit hoses to carry blow-by away from your engine and into the Mishimoto catch can. For even more protection, this 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Baffled Oil Catch Can is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Black, Anodized High-Flow Catch Can
(1) CNC-Machined Aluminum Oil Fill Neck
(1) Mishimoto Oil Cap
(2) Direct-Fit Catch Can Hoses
(2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Baffle w/ Polyurethane Filter
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-Ring
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2008-2010 Ford F-250 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
2008-2010 Ford F-350 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
2008-2010 Ford F-450 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
2008-2010 Ford F-550 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
Inlet M27 x 2.0 Outlet M27 x 2.0 Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity 5.3 fl. oz. Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled False
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!