- Direct fit for the 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer serving intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Jeeps are built to go places that don’t always involve asphalt. While these machines are made for exciting adventures, it’s important to pay attention to your engine and make sure that you’re able to take your Jeep anywhere, anytime, for as long as you want. We are here to help with our 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit.
Using our patent pending 3 oz. can, this kit will reduce the amount of harmful blow-by oil that coats your intake tracts and cakes your valves with carbon deposits. Internal air diverters slow incoming air for more effective air/oil separation as a 50-micron bronze filter helps filter that air and an internal aluminum baffle prevents any caught content from being recirculated back into the system.
With the off-roader in mind, our two-piece, 2.5mm thick steel bracket was specially engineered to withstand a heavy amount of movement and abuse. The mounting location is secure on the chassis, so you won’t have to be concerned about your bracket sustaining damage due to chassis movement. Each kit includes black rubber hoses, a black powder-coated bracket, and is a direct fit for your 2007-2011 3.8L Wrangler. Installation only takes about 1 hour from start to finish, and you can feel confident once it’s installed knowing it’s backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses
(2) 1/2" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This kit has been confirmed to fit with the sPOD system. This catch can has not been confirmed to fit with other aftermarket products such as air compressors or vacuum pump relocation kits (except for sPOD system). After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 500 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 3.8L EGH V6
Chasis Codes JK
Fits Jeep Wrangler, 2007-2011
Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT
Capacity 3 fl oz.
Material 6061 Aluminum
Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!