- Direct fit for the 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
- Proven +25°F (+13.9°C) drop in oil temperature
- Full bolt-on oil cooling solution for street and track vehicles
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 19-row oil cooler strategically mounted in the lower grille for maximum airflow
- CNC-machined application-specific sandwich plate
- Works in conjunction with stock liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger for proper fluid warm-up and regulation
- Includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with -10AN fittings
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
High oil temperatures can wreak havoc on your high-performance flat four. Protect your investment with the Mishimoto direct-fit oil cooler kit designed specifically for the 2008-2014 Subaru WRX. The WRX has a lot to offer with its turbocharged engine and fantastic AWD system, but these vehicles are not factory-equipped with an oil cooler. Properly regulated oil temperatures become even more important if you have modified your vehicle or spend time tracking your WRX.
Mishimoto's direct-fit oil cooler is engineered to reduce oil temperatures and extend the life of your engine. For optimal airflow and cooling, this kit includes a large 19-row cooler that is mounted in the front bumper with robust application-specific brackets. The included CNC-machined aluminum spacer provides ample room for our oil sandwich plate, making this kit compatible with the factory exhaust manifold heat shields. This kit includes preassembled stainless steel lines with -10AN fittings and a thermal reflective wrap that deflects radiant heat from the exhaust. With this setup, your WRX can achieve a 50+°F (34+°C) drop in oil temperatures with minimal pressure loss.
The Mishimoto Subaru WRX Oil Cooler Kit is available with a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate, for even greater control over your oil temperatures. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (silver or black)
(1) 2ft, 11in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45-degree and 150-degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 3ft, 6in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45-degree and 90-degree -10AN Fittings
(1) M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) 15mm CNC Sandwich Plate Spacer
(1) Application specific M20 Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) 2ft of thermal reflective wrap
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes EJ255 Chassis Codes GH
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Pressure Drop 3-4 PSI Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 qt Temp Difference 50°F
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!