- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Single can mounting in line with the PCV system separates oil particles using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patented billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses with factory quick-disconnect fittings for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer serving intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Patent #US D884,760 S
The Mishimoto 2015+ WRX PCV Side Baffled Oil Catch Can System is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup, a common issue with direct fuel injection engines such as the FA20-DIT. The 2015-2016 WRX oil catch can system includes one patent pending Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can, designed to separate oil particles from the PCV air that would normally be routed back to your intake. The internal air diverter increases air turbulence and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 50-micron bronze filter. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions. The 100% billet, 6061 aluminum cans include two black CNC-machined aluminum fittings and direct-fit steel powder-coated brackets which mount the cans in serviceable locations. This makes maintaining your 2015+ WRX system a breeze, as the cans are also 100% washable, unlike many others that require you to replace your filtration system.
To connect the cans to your PCV system, the Mishimoto 2015+ WRX Baffled Oil Catch Can System includes application-specific hoses keeping your engine bay looking clean! Whether you are entering your 2015+ WRX in the local rallycross, or lapping at your next track day, trust Mishimoto and our line of 2015+ WRX parts to keep your WRX cool. This kit, like our entire line of 2015+ WRX parts, includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all the blow-by can condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses
(2) 1/2" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.Fits vehicles equipped with Eyesight
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20DIT Chassis Codes VA Fits 2015+ Subaru WRX
Overall Height 3.8" Inlet 3/8" Outlet 3/8" Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity 3 fl oz. Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!