- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T and 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- 2" thick intercooler design optimized for maximum airflow with minimal pressure drop
- 45% increase in internal core volume & 239% increase in external fin surface area
- 78% increase in core size
- Cast end tanks with internal air diverter provide optimal airflow through intercooler
- 30% greater internal volume than stock
- 10% increase in flow
- Utilizes stock quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation
- Pre-welded NPT port on cold-side pipe allows for quick install of aftermarket meth injection or boost gauge
- Piping available in polished and wrinkle black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give the intercooling system in your 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T or 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS a complete overhaul with the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit. Our bar-and-plate constructed core picks up the slack for the stock unit by offering increased heat rejection characteristics, as well as a boost in airflow. On top of the new construction, our design increases the internal core volume by 45%, and offers a whopping 239% gain in external fin surface area, making sure that the charged air running through your LTG is as chilled as possible.
Our kit also includes a set of our mandrel-bent intercooler piping featuring a range of 2.25-2.75” diameters equating in a 30% increase in volume and 10% better flow of the charged air. All together, our piping kit gits your LTG powered Camaro or ATS up to 11 additional horsepower and 9 ft-lbs of torque. We have also included a pre-welded NPT port on the cold side piping that not only allows for easy installation of your stock equipment, but also adding an aftermarket boost gauge or meth-injection is a breeze.
The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit for your 2013-2019 ATS or 2016+ Camaro is available with your choice of polished or wrinkle black piping, and as always this kit is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Intercooler
(2) Aluminum Pipes w/ CNC-machined quick-disconnects
(1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC-machined 2-bolt flange
(2) Quick-Disconnect Spring Clips
(1) 2.75" 90° Silicone Coupler
(1) 2.25" to 2.5" Silicone Transition Coupler
(1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
(1) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamp
(2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
(3) Tree Clips
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
There is an O-ring inside of the stock intercooler pipe on the end that connects to the intercooler. This O-ring must be removed and installed into your Mishimoto intercooler pipe. Take note when removing it from the stock pipe as the O-ring must be installed in the correct direction. Please reference our installation video for additional information.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!