- Direct fit for the 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Includes 6.7L Powerstroke primary radiator, secondary radiator, intercooler, intercooler pipe and boot kit, upper support bar, and silicone coolant hoses
- Primary radiator features extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- Primary radiator increases coolant capacity by 37% and boasts a 10% thicker core than the stock radiator
- Secondary radiator increases cooling surface area by 27% and reduces charge air cooler temperatures by up to 6°F
- Intercooler and pipes increase flow by 22% over stock
- Intercooler produces a dyno-proven 40 lb-ft torque gain without other modifications
- Upper support bar improves front-end rigidity, reducing stress on cooling components
- Upper support bar features cast steel anchor points and tube steel center for improved strength
- Coolant hoses are constructed from high-grade silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Hoses come with pre-installed CNC quick-disconnect fittings for fast and easy installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Tired of constantly filling your 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke radiator with coolant because you have a leak? Or, maybe you’re tired of seeing your charge air temps creep up when you tow. Either way, this Mishimoto Heavy-Duty Bundle for the 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke has you covered. This kit includes everything you need to fortify your 6.7L and ensure it runs cool in any situation.
The first two components in this bundle are designed to keep your engine running cool and withstand the rigors of a powerful work truck. The Mishimoto all-aluminum 6.7L primary and secondary radiators are constructed from high-quality, aircraft-grade aluminum with 100% brazed aluminum cores. The cores are then TIG-welded to aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity. Our primary radiator boasts a 37% increase in coolant capacity and 20% greater surface area than the stock radiator to keep your engine running cool. To make sure the air going into your engine stays cool, our secondary radiator utilizes a 19% thicker core to reduce charge air temperatures by up to 6°F. Our secondary radiator also includes both thermostat housings for a clean and simple installation.
Couple these radiators with our upper support bar and silicone hoses, and you have a recipe for a cool, leak-free 6.7L. Engineered right here in Delaware, our upper support bar is constructed of heavy-duty steel and firmly secures to your truck with cast-steel anchor points. All that steel minimizes front end flex, improving the truck’s rigidity, and saving your radiator. Our silicone radiator hoses constructed from high-grade silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance. These hoses also include pre-installed quick-disconnect fittings to make installation as easy as the stock hoses.
To round out this heavy-duty 6.7L bundle, we’ve added a bit of performance to your cooling with our 6.7L air-to-water performance intercooler kit. This intercooler, pipe, and boot kit boosts flow by 22% over the stock intercooler and pipes. This extra flow translates to a dyno-proven 40 lb-ft torque gain without any other modifications. Just like our radiators, this intercooler is built to last. The cast end tanks and bar-and-plate core are significantly stronger than the stock brazed intercooler, while our silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology will hold all of the boost you can throw at them.
Of course, all of the components in this kit are backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty; so you'll never have to worry about leaks or poor performance ever again!
(1) Mishimoto 6.7L Primary Radiator
(1) Mishimoto 6.7L Secondary Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Air-to-Water Intercooler
(1) Mandrel-Bent Cold-Side Pipe
(1) Mandrel-Bent Hot-Side Pipe
(1) Upper Coolant Hose with Pre-installed CNC Couplers
(1) Lower Coolant Hose with Pre-installed CNC Couplers
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Quick-Disconnect Couplers
(4) Silicone Boots w/ Duracore™ Technology
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(1) Mishimoto Support Bar
(2) Upper Support Bar Mounting Brackets
(2) Cast Thermostat Housings
(2) Magnetic Drain Plugs w/ Dowty Oil Seal
(4) Rubber Bushings & Metal Collars
(3) Hardware Packs
(4) M6 x 1.0 x 16mm Bolts
(12) Black Plastic Tree Clips
(2) Push Mount Cable Ties
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2011–2016 Ford F-250 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
2011–2016 Ford F-350 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
2011–2016 Ford F-450 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
2011–2016 Ford F-550 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!