- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
- 34mm, 2-row core with optimal fin height and fin pitch for maximum cooling efficiency
- Features precision cut mounting brackets for a clean and seamless installation
- 25% increase in coolant capacity
- Fully compatible with stock hoses and Mishimoto Focus ST Silicone Hoses
- Compatible with most intercooler and intercooler piping kits
- 16.6% increase in coolant surface area
- 10.7% increase in air surface area
- Fully brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Drop engine temps with the Mishimoto Focus ST radiator. The Focus ST is a great car for doing some laps at the autocross or ripping around a road course, but has some trouble keeping cool. High engine temperatures will send you straight into limp mode and into the pits, and that’s no place to win races. This intricate Mishimoto Focus ST radiator has been designed for maximum cooling efficiency to keep you out on the track longer. The all-aluminum construction and 34mm, 2-row core result in a 16.6% increase in coolant surface area and 10.7% increase in air surface area!A lot of highly engineered pieces went into making the Focus ST radiator. The CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings allow for easy attachment of the stock radiator hoses. The precision-cut mounting points make this radiator fit like stock with all factory equipment. Push this radiator to the limit, as the included Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures superior craftsmanship with all Mishimoto Focus ST parts.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
Installed Rubber Trim Seal
A drain plug is not included with this radiator.Only fits Focus ST models.
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes C Platform Fits 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
Material Aluminum Overall Height 20.5" Overall Length 31.2" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.26" Rows 2 Inlet 1.5" Coolant Capacity 1.49 Dual Pass False Overall Width 4.33" Core Length 26.5" Core Height 17.9" Core Thickness 1.34" Overall Length (in) 31.20 Overall Height (in) 20.50 Overall Width (in) 4.33 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!