- Direct fit for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang V8
- Ultimate bundle includes:
- Replace all primary cooling system failure points at once to reduce vehicle downtime
- Radiator features full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Three row, 52mm thick brazed aluminum core, provides increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Silicone radiator hose kit constructed from high-grade, 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Racing thermostat allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, reducing the risk of overheating in hot environments
- Expansion tank features 100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Direct-fit oil cooler kit effectively reduces fluid temperatures with innovative bar-and-plate oil cooler mounted in upper grille area for maximum airflow
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Restore your cooling system with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle. The Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle includes high-quality upgraded cooling components to replace items we've found to be the most failure-prone. For the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang V8, we've bundled together our aluminum radiator, silicone upper radiator hose, silicone lower radiator hose, silicone ancillary hose kit, racing thermostat, aluminum coolant expansion tank, and oil cooler kit .
As the stand-out component, our aluminum radiator features full aluminum construction with durable TIG-welded end tanks. This radiator is a three-row unit with a 52mm thick brazed aluminum core. We've included our incredibly robust silicone radiator hose kits for the V8 Mustang to supplement this radiator upgrade. This includes the upper radiator hose, lower radiator hose, and all ancillary coolant hoses. Mishimoto silicone hoses are constructed from high-grade 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance. For maintaining low fluid temperatures, we've included our Ford Mustang Racing Thermostat. The Mishimoto thermostat has a lower activation temperature (160°F) compared to the factory thermostat (190°F).
Distinguishing itself from the Essentials Bundle, this Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle includes two additional items for long-term vehicle protection. First, our 100% aluminum coolant expansion tank, a direct-fit replacement for the plastic factory unit. The robust, TIG-welded construction ensures maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions. To protect your oil from overheating, this kit includes our highly efficient direct-fit thermostatic oil cooler kit for the 5.0L. Our kit positions the included bar-and-plate cooler in the upper front grille for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency.
Time to re-habilitate your Ford Mustang's cooling system with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle. As with all our products, this bundle includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Radiator
(1) Silicone Upper Radiator Hose Kit
(1) Silicone Lower Radiator Hose Kit
(1) Silicone Ancillary Radiator Hose Kit
(1) Low-Temperature Thermostat
(1) Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank
(1) Oil Cooler Kit
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Please reference individual pages for additional product details and specifications:
- Performance Aluminum Radiator, Fits Ford Mustang GT/Shelby GT350 2015+
- Silicone Lower Radiator Hose, fits Ford Mustang GT 2015+
- Silicone Upper Radiator Hose, fits Ford Mustang GT 2015-2017
- Silicone Ancillary Coolant Hose Kit, fits Ford Mustang GT 2015-2017
- Racing Thermostat, fits Ford Mustang V6/V8 2011+
- Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank, fits Ford Mustang EcoBoost/V6/V8 2015+
- Oil Cooler Kit, fits Ford Mustang GT 2015-2017
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0L Coyote Chassis Codes S550 Fits Ford Mustang V8 (5.0L) 2015-2017
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!