- Direct-fit for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- Dyno-proven max gains of 13.6 wheel-horsepower and 13.9 lb-ft of torque
- 7°F reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
- Intercooler reduces restriction by 24% over stock intercooler
- Intercooler features a 46% increase in core volume
- Intercooler pipes improve flow by 25.6% on the hot side and 16.6% on the cold side
- Intercooler features a durable bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
- Cold-side pipe and intercooler feature integrated bungs that can be drilled and tapped for boost sensors or water-meth injection
- Cast aluminum end tanks are precision TIG welded to the core for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
- Does not interfere with active grille shutters or adaptive cruise control
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost is one of the most capable small trucks on the planet, and it deserves a cooling system that's equally capable. That's why Mishimoto has developed a performance intercooler kit that's as capable as the Ranger itself.
This Mishimoto performance intercooler kit includes our performance bar-and-plate intercooler and mandrel-bent aluminum intercooler pipes. The intercooler's core is designed specifically to meet the Ranger's needs and is precision TIG-welded to durable cast-aluminum end tanks. Compared to the stock tube-and-fin core and plastic end tanks, the bar-and-plate core gives our intercooler increased durability against heat, pressure, and debris on the road or trail. The Mishimoto intercooler is also 24% less restrictive than stock, with a 46% increase in core volume, and a 49% increase in fin surface area over for even more efficient cooling.
Our performance intercooler pipes are constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished or micro-wrinkle black powder-coated finish. These pipes eliminate restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for up to 25% better flow and more power potential. The Mishimoto intercooler pipes are also larger than stock, with a 19.86% increase in volume to let your turbo breathe easy.
All those percentages don't just look good on paper; they also translate into power in the real world. The Mishimoto Ranger performance intercooler kit produces dyno-proven gains of 13.6 whp and 13.9 lb-ft of torque, all while maintaining less pressure drop than the stock intercooler system from inlet to outlet.
This Mishimoto 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost Performance Intercooler Kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto high-torque worm gear clamps for consistent holding power. Bungs on the intercooler end tank and cold-side intercooler pipe can be drilled and tapped for a boost sensor or water-meth injection. This intercooler kit does not interfere with active grille shutters or adaptive cruise control, and the CNC-machined quick-disconnect inlet and outlet make installation a breeze. Like all our Ford Ranger parts, this 2019+ Ford Ranger Performance Intercooler kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of performance.
(1) Mishimoto Performance Bar-and-Plate Intercooler
(1) Aluminum Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe
(1) Aluminum Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe
(1) CNC-Machined Aluminum Hot-side Pipe Adapter
(2) DuraCore™ Hot-Side Couplers
(1) DuraCore™ Cold-Side Coupler
(6) High-Torque Worm Gear Clamps
Bypass Valve Mounting Hardware
Intercooler Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost Chassis Codes T6 Fits 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
Pipe Diameter 2.83" Core Thickness 3.54" Coating Powder Coated Outlet 2.65" Core Length 25.19" Core Height 9.82" Inlet 2.18" Construction Bar-and-plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!