- Direct fit for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- Dyno-proven max gains of 9.78 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque
- Improves flow by 25.6% on the hot side and 16.6% on the cold side
- Increases internal volume by 26.4% on the hot side and 13.7% on the cold side for more power potential
- Mandrel-bent aluminum pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- Cold-side pipe includes bung that can be drilled and tapped for a sensor or boost gauge
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
- Available in polished or micro-wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Includes high-torque worm gear clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost is one of the most capable small trucks on the planet. With its direct-injected and turbocharged engine producing 310 lb-ft of torque, the 2019+ Ranger combines efficiency with capability. The 2.3L EcoBoost engine under the hood of the Ranger produces plenty of power to let you roam free, but what if you want more? Adding a tune and more boost is a great way to squeeze more power from the Ranger, but the stock intercooler pipes can only handle so much boost. That’s why Mishimoto has developed this aluminum intercooler pipe and boot kit for the 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost.
Our all-aluminum intercooler pipes are constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished or micro-wrinkle black powder-coated finish. These pipes eliminate restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for up to 25% better flow and dyno-proven max gains of 9.7 wheel horsepower and 9 lb-ft of torque when combined with Mishimoto intercooler pipes. The Mishimoto intercooler pipes are also larger than stock, with a 19.86% increase in volume to let your turbo breathe easy.
This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is a synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to standard silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto high-torque worm gear clamps for consistent holding power.
Like all our Ranger products, this 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3 EcoBoost Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kit is a direct fit and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe
(1) Aluminum Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe
(1) CNC-Machined Aluminum Hot-side Pipe Adapter
(2) DuraCore™ Hot-Side Couplers
(1) DuraCore™ Cold-Side Coupler
(6) High-Torque Worm Gear Clamps
Bypass Valve Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Chassis Codes T6 Fits 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
Installation Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Pipe Diameter 2.83" Weight 5 lbs Coating Powder Coated Pipe Material Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!