- Direct fit for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- Installs in about 1 hour
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 6.3 horsepower and 7.9 lb-ft of torque on stock tune
- Improves flow over stock intake by 49%
- Precision-engineered and rotational-molded design
- Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance in any environment
- Filter can be cleaned and reused
- High-flow airbox retains fresh air intake for better air temps and flow
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
From the crisp, cool air atop Pikes Peak to the smell of freshly cut grass at Fenway Park. No matter where you are or where you’re going, the 2019+ Ford Ranger was built to take in the world. To do that, however, your 2.3L EcoBoost Ranger needs to breathe, and Mishimoto is here to let it breathe easy.
Our 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost Performance Air Intake lets your truck breathe wherever you go. Our intake's precision-engineered and rotational-molded design maximizes airflow to the turbocharger. By eliminating bends and smoothing the flow path, we've improved airflow by 49% over the stock intake.
By improving flow, we've let the 2.3L EcoBoost under the hood of your Ranger breathe, resulting in power gains up to 6.3 horsepower and 7.9 lb-ft of torque on the stock tune. Even better, the Mishimoto 2019+ Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost intake installs in only about an hour and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of performance.
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Intake Tube
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Airbox
(1) High-Flow Air Filter (Model #4578 or #4578DW)
(1) Silicone Coupler
(3) Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Zip Tie
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost Chassis Codes T6 Fits 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
Air Filter Part Number Oiled Washable: MMAF-4578
Dry Washable: MMAF-4578DW
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!