- Direct fit for 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patented billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Patent #US D884,760 S
We here at Mishimoto are very excited to see the first turbocharged Honda engine in the US domestic market. It may be small, but it still packs a punch for having a displacement of only 1.5L. The Mishimoto Civic catch can will make sure that your 1.5L turbocharged engine keeps running like it just rolled off the assembly line. The 2-port baffled catch can mounts in the back of the engine bay by means of the included application-specific bracket. The 50-micron bronze filter keeps blow-by from making a mess of your intake tract. This 2016 Civic catch can kit includes direct-fit pre-molded hoses to make for an easy 30-minute installation. The included Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures that your Civic will always have the protection it needs!
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses
(2) 3/8" Aluminium Barbed Fittings
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Only fits with left-hand drive modelsAfter installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the Mishimoto baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes L15B7 Chassis Codes FC1
Fits 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5T
2017-2021 Honda Civic Si
Overall Height 3.8" Inlet 3/8" Outlet 3/8" Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity 3 fl oz. Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!