- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T/2013-2019 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Dyno-proven maximum gains up to 7 whp and 10 wtq on a stock tune
- 31% greater internal volume than stock
- Aluminum intercooler pipe replaces weak stock plastic and rubber pipe
- Utilizes stock quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation
- 2.75" mandrel-bent aluminum piping
- CNC-machined port for stock sensor connection
- Pre-welded NPT port allows for quick install of aftermarket meth injection or boost gauge
- Includes Mishimoto silicone coupler and Mishimoto T-bolt clamps
- Available in polished and wrinkle black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Expose your 2.0T LTG engine to improved airflow with the Mishimoto Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Kit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro. The stock intercooler pipe is plagued by bends and a restrictive diameter. Both slow the airflow to your intercooler. The stock piping is also constructed of plastic and rubber, which will deteriorate over time. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe, on the other hand, is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum and has a 2.75” diameter to minimize any airflow restrictions. This pipe can handle the power you throw at it when you’re turning up the boost on your LTG.
Plastic is a material Mishimoto always strives to replace with our products, and the stock cold-side intercooler pipe needed some work. Half of the stock cold-side pipe is constructed of plastic, which is prone to cracks and leaks. The Mishimoto cold-side pipe is a single section of mandrel-bent, aluminum piping featuring a CNC-machined sensor flange for use of the stock pressure sensor, a port for methanol injection, or a port for a boost gauge sensor.
Mishimoto’s cold-side Camaro 2.0T intercooler pipe also includes a durable 90-degee silicone coupler and stainless steel T-bolt clamps to ensure a leak free connection. Installation can be completed without modification to the engine bay as it is compatible with the stock intercooler. The Mishimoto cold-side intercooler pipe is available in either wrinkle black or a polished finish, and like all our Camaro 2.0T performance parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC-machined quick-disconnect
(1) Quick-Disconnect Spring Clip
(1) 2.75" 90° Silicone Coupler
(2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
There is an O-ring inside of the stock intercooler pipe on the end that connects to the intercooler. This O-ring must be removed and installed into your Mishimoto intercooler pipe. Take note when removing it from the stock pipe as the O-ring must be installed in the correct direction. Please reference our installation video for additional information.
- TECH SPECS
Make Chevrolet/Cadillac Engine Codes LTG Chassis Codes Alpha Fits 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
2013-2019 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Pipe Diameter 2.75" Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!