- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Provides max gains of 14 whp / 14 wtq while maintaining safe A/F ratios
- No tune required
- Wire-reinforced silicone elbow with CNC billet fittings eliminates restrictions and improves and increases airflow capacity
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Heat-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon MAF sensor housing and integrated air straightener molded by plastic injection
- Powdercoated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mishimoto high-flow oiled air filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Silicone elbow available in black, red, or blue
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Does the 2016 Camaro SS need more power? Of course it does. Why would that ever be a question? The Mishimoto engineers know this, and as soon as our brand new Camaro SS arrived, they got started on intake development. The engineering team went through multiple prototypes to make sure this Camaro intake flows massive amounts of air straight into the throttle body. The tight space constrictions make it difficult to fit such a large intake without running into the radiator, but the Mishimoto engineers developed a design that fits perfectly. It features a huge five inch diameter inlet pipe, making it our largest intake yet!
This Mishimoto Camaro intake generates max gains of 14 whp and 14 wtq while a symphony of bald eagles singing rings out as your foot nears the floor. The plastic injection molded MAF housing ensures proper airflow readings to keep your AFRs close to stock. This means you can run this intake without a tune, making it a true bolt-on upgrade. The silicone inlet pipe features steel wire reinforcement to prevent it from collapsing under load. Just like all Mishimoto Camaro SS parts, this intake comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Intake Elbow
(1) Plastic Injection Molded MAF Sensor Housing
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Steel Airbox
(1) Mounting Hardware
(3) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!