Requires the removal of the stock coolant based oil cooler.
Installation requires the removal of the active grill shutters. Removal without tuning can cause a check engine light.
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs
5.0 Coyote III
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
Overall Height 2.5"
Overall Length 28.6"
Overall Width 12.3"
(1) Application Specific Mounting Bracket / Air Diversion Shield
(1) Bar and Plate Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 2ft 3in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 4ft 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) M22 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate
(1) Application - Specific, M22 x 1.5 extended length center bolt
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(2) 1/8" NPT Plugs
(1) Large O-ring
(1) Lower Radiator Hose w/ worm gear clamps
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty