Our engineering department sought to bombard our intercooler with dyno runs, gathering as much data as possible to ensure that it could stand up to the abuse and intensity you plan to put it through. Due to the fact that this intercooler is sandwiched between the radiator and air conditioning condenser, we had to be sure that our core could effectively combat the effects of heat-soak while performing at maximum efficiency. First, we had to start with size. If the intercooler was going to be an effective modification, it had to be bigger. In case you guys need a refresher from our last update, see below for a size comparison between our core and the factory unit.
- The Ultimate Guide For Intercooler Selection
- Air-to-Water vs. Air-to-Air Intercooling
- The Top 3 Things to Look for When Choosing an Intercooler
- 12 Ways To Prepare Your Diesel For Winter
- Equipment Profiles
- Coolant Overflow Tanks vs. Expansion Tanks
- Coolant Basics
- What Is Blow By?
- Do Try This at Home – 10 Easy Updates You Can Do This Weekend
- Horsepower and You
- Air Filters: Dry vs Oiled
- Air Metering 101: Maf vs. Speed Density
- Turbocharging vs. Supercharging
- Blow Off Valves Explained
- Ford Bronco 2.7L Performance Intercooler, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.3 Performance Intercooler, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L Stock Performance Stock Location Intercooler, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.3L Performance Intercooler Pipes, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.7L Performance Intercooler Pipes, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L Borne Off-Road Snorkel, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.7L Performance Intake, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.3L Performance Intake, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.7L Baffled Oil Catch Can
- Ford Bronco 2.7L Baffled Oil Catch Can, PCV-Side, 2021+
- Ford Bronco 2.3L Baffled Oil Catch Can, 2021+
- BMW F8X M3/M3 Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit, CCV Side, 2015-2020
- BMW M2C/M3/M4 DCT Transmission Cooler, 2015-2020
- BMW F8X M3/M4 Direct Fit Oil Cooler, 2015-2020
- BMW F8X M2C/M3/M4 Performance Heat Exchanger, 2015-2020
- BMW F8X M2C/M3/M4 Charge Pipe Kit, 2015-2020
- BMW F8X M2C/M3/M4 Performance Air-to-Water Intercooler, 2015-2020
Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Intercooler 2016+
- Posted: May 25, 2017Categories: Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Intercooler 2016+Continue Reading »
- Posted: March 06, 2017Categories: Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Intercooler 2016+Continue Reading »
I've always wondered if it's a coincidence that the start of tax-return season is timed so conveniently with the startup of the race season for us gearheads. How is it that our hard-earned money withheld from our wages the previous year is graciously beset upon our bank accounts, but then immediately drawn right back out to fund the rest of the car parts we all want? It's something I succumb to almost every year, with 2017 not excluded, and I know I won't be alone. There are just some things we all need for our cars to reach that next level. Our intercooler core for this 2016+ Camaro 2.0T will certainly fall into that category.
- Posted: October 20, 2016Categories: Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Intercooler 2016+Continue Reading »
As a writer, the relationship between words and ideas has always interested me. Often, the same idea, expressed the same way, can have wildly different implications in different contexts.
An idea may be exceptionally positive in one instance, while equally negative in another. For example, let's take the word "quick." I think anyone who ended up on this blog post can agree that a quick Camaro is a good thing, right? But what about a quick job interview? "They must have really loved me!" Maybe"
Let's look at another word, "thin." We love thin phones and tablets; with every Apple keynote, we're once step closer to replacing the phrase "paper cut" with "smartphone cut." But when it comes to intercoolers, thin is generally